Marrero, LA

Posted April 08, 2009
Although Immaculata now exists as Academy of Our Lady, I still love it. I attened Immacualta for three years and now attend AOL. I absolutely love IHS/AOL. THe students and the teachers are all so nice and down to earth. If you are having any troubles the teachers are more than happy to help you and make sure you stay on task. There are so many different clubs and activities to get involved in. There is always something for someone. After this year I am really going to miss that school.

Posted October 05, 2006
- a former student
This school is terrific. I think any girl that gets the opportunity to go to this school is very very lucky

Posted March 02, 2005
I had two daughters at IHS, one graduated in 2004. I was involved in the CO-OP. My girls loved the school. It's small, everyone can get to know each other. The teachers and staff know every students name. The girls can get quailty time with each teacher, because the classes are small. It was great knowing my daughter was ready for college after leaving IHS. I still keep in touch with the staff, and we are fond of them all, and as parents of IHS students we were also able to make memories with and without our daughters at the school.

Immaculata High School 1

Posted February 03, 2005

Immaculata High School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
Immaculata High School is a wonderful place to be! I am currently an attending sophmore and I absolutely love the friendly, family filled environment. All the teachers and faculty are there to help you in any way they can. Because of the smallness of our student body there's more one-on-one learning going on and also it's much more of a close knit environment than if you went to some school with hundreds and hundreds of other students.It's a once in a lifetime experience, and I have enjoyed every minute of it to the fullest!

Immaculata High School 0

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
I recently graduated from IHS and it has done more than just prepare me for what lies ahead. IHS has given me the confidence to go out and do anything I want in the world. The teachers are there to help in any way they can. And administration is always open to ideas and changes, for not only the school itself but for the betterment of the student body. I would not have traded my 4 years there for anything. IHS has really prided themselves in preparing girls for what may come and the do a more than excellent job.

Immaculata High School
537 Avenue D, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Immaculata High School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Immaculata High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top