Bad
Good

The teacher's there were great. But the Office staff were very rude and unprofessional. They did not want to do there jobs. Had some of the worse attitudes by far.School was not very organized....

Jack Hayes is a great school. My 6 year daughter was doing soo poorly in her other school. So a friend told me about Jack Hayes so we bought a house in the school district so my kids could attend and they have been on the principal list every six weeks since they have been going to Jack Hayes. They are eager to learn now, learning has become exciting to them. They both love there teacher because they take the time out to teach them and show them that they truely care about them and want them to learn. The teacher go above and beyond for each student. Open house is a great way to let the parents know exactly what the kids are doing in class and the teacher has everything laid out for you and explains everything step by step so you won't leave wondering why my child got this grade or why my child not doing great in this subject because the teacher are very hands on and have everything notated. They also notify you when your child has drop in a subject and let you know what you can do take help your child bring his or her grades back up. I would like to Thank Jack Hayes for all of there hard work and for helping my kids to become some of there top students.

I am really pleased with my son's progress at Jack Hayes. He was in first grade last year under Mrs. Stevenson and she was an excellent teacher. My son learned a lot and really enjoyed being in her class.

I have been very pleased with Jack Hayes. My son started Pre-K this year ,and I was really worried on how he would adjust ,but the staff has been wonderful,and he really enjoys the environment. He loves his teacher ,and I can already see how much he has matured and learned in just a couple of months. The teachers really keep the parents informed and involved in their childs education. I am really proud that my son goes to this school

Last modified Jack Hayes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.