Posted October 09, 2012
My five-year-old son is enrolled in Kindergarten at Lincoln this year (2012-2013) and so far, so good. He is a special needs student, so he has what's called a "shadow", or an aid who accompanies him for a certain amount of time during the day, to make sure he stays focused, follows instructions and understands what goes on during class. His teachers all challenge and encourage him to play, learn and explore. I was a bit apprehensive about enrolling him in a special needs class because of all the stigma attached to it, but after meeting and talking, in depth, with these skilled and very caring educators, I have no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision by dealing with his issues head-on while he's still young, with the hope that his limitations will improve as he gets older. His teachers treat him with the same diginity, respect and nurturing attitudes as they do their other students, but with the understanding that some things may be more difficult for him to grasp, so they work with him until he gets it. I really appreciate their efforts and I look forward to a great school year!

Posted September 08, 2009
Clean school with a hard working staff. Students are trying to achieve because the leadership has high standards

Posted September 08, 2009
Leadership is good. The students are learning. The teachers keep them engaged...a lot of hands on learning.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted September 01, 2009
I am a teacher at Lincoln. I am proud of the students, proud of the faculty and staff, proud of the parents, and I am proud of the leadership. We work as a team. 'It takes all of us to increase academic achievement.

Posted August 30, 2009
The children are great. I support the school.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
Lincoln is a school that has bad discipline problems. The principal let the students and parents run the school. The principal also doesn't know how to budget state funded money.

Lincoln Elementary School
4200 Elm Street, Monroe, LA  71203
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top