Bad
Good

My child enjoyed 1st grade so much. The only problem was there were so many students to a class room. My child was one of the many chosen to be put into a diff class room after they hired new teachers. The teachers are overwhelmed many of the students act out, back talk, curse, are disrespectful & a constant distraction to the entire class. The class that my child was in the teacher said he was a problem. Even mentioned ADD medicine. Being very concerned, I visited with my child's class seeing for myself two students were causing so much trouble they saw the principle more than once a wk. I'm glad that my child no longer has to deal with that issue & a few others that were not brought to my attention until I mentioned pulling my child out of the school.

We have some of the best teachers i have ever seen, totally devoted to the students. They have a love for teaching I never thought was possible. I have never had a single problem out of these teachers, and i have a son leaving for middle school next year, we are both scared. My daughter starts first grade next year at Weaver, and my youngest son will start in a few years, cant wait. Love this school!!!

Last modified M.R. Weaver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.