8-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

It is a wonderful school. All of the girls, at least when my daughter attended, were like sisters. They all looked out for one another. My daughter played soccer and that team was just so closely knit and even stayed in touch after graduating. Class of '2008

Cabrini High School is an excellent school to send your daughter to. Cabrini High School forms young ladies into respectable young women of society. Cabrini is an amazing school for college prep. Cabrini offers many different courses for learning both academically and spiritually. The girls at Cabrini go on yearly religious retreats with their graduating class. I am an 8th grader at Cabrini (2018) and I thank my parents for putting me into such a great school. The administration is so friendly,and the principle is such a sweet lady. I'm not sure what the previous comments are talking about, but the "facts" they stated are incorrect, because well, I attend Cabrini :). I have so much love for this school. I take advanced classes and am thankful of the academic strengthening Cabrini has done for me. The classes are very hard, but good things come for those who work hard for them. If you are planning to send your daughter to a school that will teach her morals, strengthen her academics, teach her to make good decisions, and strengthen her spiritually, I highly recommend Cabrini. We always have room for family. :)

Administration is ridiculous, they can't even answer a simple question. The teachers aren't helpful, only a few. It's not a challenging school at all, the work is bs. Don't send your child to Cabrini. Choose wisely.

My daughter attends Cabrini and is in her third year as a sophomore. She loves it, but I ABSOLUTELY despise Cabrini. Cabrini has by far one of the most unhelpful and rude administrations in the New Orleans area. They never care about concerns and they don't like answering questions. The academics are also behind as well. My youngest daughter is in her freshman year at Ursuline and has work that competes with my sophomore daughter's work at Cabrini. Parents, please take caution when enrolling your daughter at Cabrini.

We have 2 daughters currently at Cabrini and we are VERY UNHAPPY! The administration is very rude when you call with any questions, they aren't willing to go the "extra" mile to help you with anything, not even to give you a simple answer to a question. They pride themselves on being highly competitive with the tuition, but the truth is after your child begins school the "true" cost comes out. It will run you close to $8,500 PER child. Not the $6,800 or whatever they like to advertise. Very misleading. They hire teachers who have gotten fired from other very reputable schools who are unable to teach the subjects for which they were hired, then refuse to listen to the numerous students complaints about these, yes these, not just 1, teachers. :( Our daughters will NOT return next year, we have had enough of the lies, the trickery, & the BS from Cabrini.

*My daughter attends CHS and we love it!! She is doing a fine job there. The teachers and staff are very warm and welcoming and made our daughter feel very welcomed. The teachers at CHS are very eager to help our daughter in any way possible. We love CHS!!

My four years at Cabrini were the best, I truely did enjoy high school because of Cabrini. My sister went to Dominican high school and seeing all the stress they put on her for academics etc. I'm so glad I choose Cabrini, you go there and you feel right at home, the teachers are excellent and willing to help with anything. I really miss high school and hoping my youngest sister decideds to go there so she can have the experience like I did. Since graduating Cabrini I'm now attendeing the University of New Orleans majoring in Education so I can make an impact on a students life just like cabrini did =)

I am an alumni parent and have fond memories of CHS. This school was just the right place for stepdaughter to complete her preparatory studies before going away to college and she learned many things at CHS---life lessons as well as academics!

i'm a sophmore at cabrini now and i love it. i used to go to this really stuck up elementary school and now that i'm at cabrini i've learned how the real world is. the teachers get us ready for college and the other girls there are the best friends i've ever known. if i had to go through the catholic high school acceptance process again, i would definately still choose cabrini.

I love cabrini. I go there now and it is amazing. some of the rules are stupid but we all have to live with it. I think that they offer a wide variety of class selection from accounting to investing. they also have a very wide amount to clubs for us to choose from. if I had not gone to cabrini I would be going to st. mary;s dominican then I know my education would be flushed down the drain.

Last modified Cabrini High School (Girls) is a Private school that serves grades 8-12