Posted August 12, 2013
I love this school my 6 year old is reading beyond His grade level and more, my son Anthony Will pick up any thing and read it, and understand With he is reading, the teachers and staff take time With my son, Anthony have behavior problems But he is very smart and all the staff and teachers do there Part and understand and they never gave up on Him n will never Give up on him

Posted April 13, 2012
I'm Lyrik and I go to Moton and its the best school I went to.

Robert Russa Moton Charter School 2

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted November 30, 2006
Thanks to this school my kids are receiving a quality education. My fourth grader was behind academically in reading and language before attending this school. He is now reading on his grade level and exceeding in language.

Posted September 13, 2004

Robert Russa Moton Charter School 4

Posted August 09, 2004
Moton Elementary is a great school. I am impressed with the year-round curiculum that's offerd to the students. However, this curiculum seem to have a postive effect on the students standardize test scores. In addition, the teachers, office staff and the principal seem to care about the students. I belive that this school is on the right track; and will ultimately lead our children to great highs and dimensions.

Robert Russa Moton Charter School
3774 Gentilly Boulevard, New Orleans, LA  70126
Last modified Robert Russa Moton Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Russa Moton Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.