Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I honestly hate this school..... teachers are rude.....they show a lot of favoritism cause a lot of the students are relatives....... my daughter was in gifted up until she went here....... they'll never see our faces again

My son currently attends Milestone and he has a great teacher. She keeps me informed with his school work and his grades. The principal is very friendly and helpful. It's a failing school and It also lack extra activities.

My daughter attended Milestone for prek-2nd and I loved it her teachers were the best I put her in another school for 3rd because of the move across the river for 4th grade I puther back in Milestone and I was the biggest mistake I ever made she started to fail and nobody called to let me know anything but when I talked to the teachers they said everything was fine. The way the grades are giving is so crazy they take test like every week the is 60% of the grade MY CHILD WILL NOT BE ATTENDING MILESTONE NEXT YEAR

Milestone does keep you informed on your childs grades. There more worried about what they come to school wearing like out of state uniforms making sure they have this certain logo.Makes me think the school is getting kick back money off that. They don't tell you your children is doing bad until you get a report.I go to a parent conf. you tell me my child is doing great I get a report card it's something.My kids will not be returning. In the schoolisnot stable theykeeping moving all over the city.

My daughter went to this school in 3 rd grade. She loved her teacher who was vwry kind and very experienced. My daughter loved the school itself but she was constantly insulted and mildly harassed by a few other students. It distracted from the outstanding academics and the overall experience. I was impressed with the classes offered and I believe the school is doing a great job.

This is a horrible school my kids go there now and its seem like they r in daycare whst I mrsn the school doesn't keep the parent update on nothing but foolish and when something happens to my kids I find out from the kids and then go to the school and they respond is weddidn't think it was important I'm a concern parent and will not recommend this school to no one please don't send ur kids here

This is the best school my child has ever gone to thus far. Teachers care. Director cares and listens. Curriculum is strict and difficult but so worth it. My son has gained so much knowledge and confidence. I have really seen major growth in just 1 year of him being at this school. I see other parents complain about professionalism and I have never dealt with that and I'm a very active parent and we had several struggles and instances throughout the year that could have gone awry but didn't. Great school!

This is a great school. So glad we moved to this area!! Rachel L Dangerfield

The program that is used at the Milestone SABIS Academy of New Orleans is a proven college-prep program that currently serves more than 60,000 students in 15 countries. With its origins in 1886, the SABIS system is a rigorous, dynamic, and student-centered program that delivers strong results without being academically selective in its student admissions. SABIS - and the Milsetone SABIS Academy of New Orleans - pride themselves in the value added they bring to each child in helping him/her meet his/her potential.

I have been going to this school for 6 going on 7 years. This school has great extra curricular activities. This school is moving to a cleaner and safer environment next school year. I am excited to see it.

Last modified Milestone Sabis Academy Of New Orleans is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.