Posted March 09, 2006
- a former student
I am a graduate of All Saints School and I received the most well rounded education here. I had teachers that were involved and gave each child the attention he/she needed. The uniforms are specific and the sisterhood is strict but it was one of the most rewarding experiences I have encountered. It was one of the the most nurturing environments. They taught us teambuilding, French, some Spanish and even a good dose of religion. Mind and body were worked and we exercised as hard as we learned.

Posted January 26, 2005
my child is in prek4 and her level of learning exceeds my expectation. My child vocabulary, and curiosity has peak to a new level.The teachers and parents work together as a team to keep the kids on the right track. All Saints minor flaw is that the school doesn't give the parents enough notice when fundraisers will start, so we can properly plan or selling snacks at the school. Besides that minor flaw my child will attend all saints until 8th grade.

Posted December 20, 2004
I have three children, two of which is grown in independent adults. One has a Bachelor's degree in business and the other is a sophmore majoring in Biology. My youngest child is still enrolled at All Saints Catholic School in seventh grade. He has been at All Saints since first grade and he continues to do well. The teachers are very supported and dedicated to their students. There were two principal since my child have been there. They were both excellent educators and administrators.

All Sts. Catholic School
1415 Teche St, New Orleans, LA  70114
Last modified All Sts. Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Sts. Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top