New Orleans, LA

Posted April 23, 2013
Best school ever. Has formed me in a very special, wonderful way. I love this place and will send my sons here.

Posted November 30, 2011
The best thing we have ever done for our boy!!! I would pay triple the amount of tuition if I had to. Christian Brothers has figured out the formula for success. Too bad there is no girls' version.

Posted September 17, 2007
- a former student
As a former student, I can testify that the formation and education offered at Christian Brothers are second to none in the city of New Orleans. Their guidance has led me to become valedictorian of Jesuit, one of the best private schools in the nation.

Posted September 21, 2003
I am a graduate ('71) and my son just graduated ('03). As demanding as Christian Bros. is academically, as a parent I could always see that the goal of all of the faculty was my son's success. Even more than his accademic success, thought, they were emotional and spiritual development. It is a wonderful (almost magical) small religious school that conveys to the boys that they should always live with Jesus in their hearts.

Posted August 26, 2003
The school is set in City Park. It has a hands-on approach to providing a safe, caring, challenging and motivating atmosphere with an accelerated academic curriculum. It offers extracurricula activites from athletics and arts to community service and leadership training. It was a wonderful family experience after making the adjustment to the challenge!

Christian Brothers School (Boys)
8 Friedrichs Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70124
Last modified Christian Brothers School (Boys) is a Private school that serves grades 5-7
Christian Brothers School (Boys) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top