Goodwill Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2010
because everyone is good at helping one another !!! and they work hard with you and your child.

Goodwill Elementary School 2

Posted November 13, 2005
Goodwill Elementry is a wonderful school if your child is average or above. If you have have child with exceptionalities you will run into resistance and discrimination! Meaning any child on a 504 or IEP you will have to fight for your childs rights, which possibly violates the No child left behind act.

Goodwill Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2005
Goodwill Elementary is a wonderful school! I went when I was in school and moved to a different state after marraige. After having to deal with other schools with my children in the past, I finally moved back and my children had the opportunity to attend Goodwill. They loved it! The staff is wonderful people who show dicipline in a loving and caring way. Pam Clark is the best secretary the school will ever have. Mr. Kelly is a great leader. Just wish the school had more extra cirricular activies. Parent involvment is no question. The parents may as well receive a paycheck also, we are so involved, thanks to the kind teachers allowing us to be.

Goodwill Elementary School
1638 Hwy 2, Oak Grove, LA  71263
Last modified Goodwill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Goodwill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top