Fifth Ward Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2009

Fifth Ward Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
As a former teacher at FWE, I can attest to the many positive things that are taking place at that school site. The teachers and staff members work efficiently at providing the best education possible to each and every student that enters the campus.

Fifth Ward Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2007

Fifth Ward Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2005
FWE is a school on the rise. With dedicated administrators and Positive Behavior System in place, this gives our sculpturing process a firm school-wide foundation. Now we must collaborate to refine our academic school-wide process that fits the needs of our fragile student body.

Fifth Ward Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2005
- a former student
I have attended Fifth Ward and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Some of the teachers there dont seem to teach like they should and they allow the students to do whatever they want, whenever they want. My teacher at this school gave me assignments that didnt make any sense and never seemed to explain them good enough. This resulted in me coming close to failing. This was true for other students in my class.

Fifth Ward Elementary School 4

Posted December 18, 2004
- a former student

Fifth Ward Elementary School
158 Panther Drive, Reserve, LA  70084
Last modified Fifth Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fifth Ward Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top