Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

lazy, and unprofessional some of them most just there for a pay check anyways and don't care at all

Amount of homework: Disagree

They don't have homework if it wasn't for me going to the library printing info for my daughter she wouldn't know nothing and they cant bring books home because there's not enough

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Hold staff with wrong doing and uphold in wrong don't listen to what students have to say

A each verbally and mentally abuse my daughter she didn't follow any prevention measures though steps are place from my daughter's IEP. It has gotten to the point that my daughter hit the teacher.I dealt with my daughter but I ask the school why did the teacher not pull her out the class give her a time out ask the teacher aid to remove her or call for administration My daughter asked her was she going to do anything about the problem but the teacher choice not to use preventive measures available. The assistance principle told me my daughter behavoir that day was good until that point.But then when writes on the expulsion papers that her behavior was immoral/ vicious and assault/battery.Hitting someone is assault/battery. immoral/vicious practice(wicked evil corrupt savage depraved) tells me the school is deliberately trying to have my daughter viewed as so.While knowing and doing nothing about the fact that professionally and ethically the teacher did nothing to prevent the situation that could have been prevented.I reported her for calling my daughter stupid so she was trying to let this situation blow up to get my daughter put out.This is poor professional behavior.

As a former teacher at FWE, I can attest to the many positive things that are taking place at that school site. The teachers and staff members work efficiently at providing the best education possible to each and every student that enters the campus.

Last modified Fifth Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.