Shreveport, LA

Posted July 14, 2011
Southfield is a excellent school! It offers so many wonderful programs that the kids are truly excited about learning. The kids seem to support and help each other. They also teach great values. It's a nice small environment. All of the faculty and staff are very supportive. The class size is smaller here too. It's an investment but one I don't regret and am thankful I did. I have had others comment to me about how much my kids have learned since they have been going to Southfield School. A biggie is no violence or worry about your child's safety. It's a very friendly, family oriented school. I could go on forever! It's a wonderful place to be! Check it out.

Posted February 28, 2011
I attended Southfield and have enrolled my children there as well. Excellent school; well worth the tuition.

Posted August 03, 2009
My 2 kids went to Southfield for the last 11 years - preschool-3 through the 8th grade. It is the highest quality school, private or public, in this area. It was worth every penny and the best investment we could have made in our kids' futures.

Posted June 21, 2009
Awesome school! I wouldn't trade it for the world. There isn't a day that goes by that myson doesn't want to attend school.

Southfield School 4

Posted March 03, 2008
Southfield is the best private school in shreveport/bossier

Posted April 20, 2006
The Southfield School has been an extraordinary school! The teachers, students and staff are head and shoulders above the rest. There is tremendous pride throughout the school. Everyone has been so very helpful and caring throughout the year. I am very impressed with what my child has learned both in and out of the classroom. My child has blossomed at Southfield School.

Posted March 15, 2005
I am now on child number three at this school, I can say without reservation that it is a wonderful, nuturing institution. The children are taught in an excellent environment by caring teachers and staff. It is worth the money invested in our childrens education. having your 1st grader come home and explain diphthong and schwa to you is an elevating experience.

Southfield School 3