PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My two children attended this school and had a wonderful experience. They were well prepared for high school, and their high school teachers raved about how impressed they were with students coming from Southfield. Not only did they get an excellent education, but they were nurtured, challenged, and encouraged to be their best. It was worth every penny of the investment into their futures.

We have been at Southfield for the last four years, and we have had a wonderful experience. I know that my child is in a very safe and secure environment, and is receiving an excellent education. The teachers and administrators are caring and dedicated, and clearly interested in making sure ALL children are in an environment that foster's academic achievement and positive moral growth and development.

This school is highly overrated. My child attended this school and she hated it. Too many busy body parents vying for control and no leadership from the head master. The teachers are good, but they could be so much better if they didn't have to worry about catering to overbearing, difficult parents. This school lacks leadership in the worst way. Parents are allowed to bully students and teachers without suffering the consequences of their actions if they donate enough money to the school. Again, this lack of leadership fosters a poor learning environment when children are more concern for their safety than they are about learning mathematics or science. My abvice to any parent that is thinking about having their child attend this school is to save your money and have your tested for one of the Magnet schools. The best decision we made as parents were pulling our child out of Southfield and testing for magnet. Our child is happy and excelling at South Highlands. Your child will be challenge more at one the Magnet schools than at Southfield and you will have peace of mind knowing that some over zealous busy body parent isn't bullying your child with the tacit approval of admistration. Parental cliques run the school

Southfield is a excellent school! It offers so many wonderful programs that the kids are truly excited about learning. The kids seem to support and help each other. They also teach great values. It's a nice small environment. All of the faculty and staff are very supportive. The class size is smaller here too. It's an investment but one I don't regret and am thankful I did. I have had others comment to me about how much my kids have learned since they have been going to Southfield School. A biggie is no violence or worry about your child's safety. It's a very friendly, family oriented school. I could go on forever! It's a wonderful place to be! Check it out.

I attended Southfield and have enrolled my children there as well. Excellent school; well worth the tuition.

My 2 kids went to Southfield for the last 11 years - preschool-3 through the 8th grade. It is the highest quality school, private or public, in this area. It was worth every penny and the best investment we could have made in our kids' futures.

Awesome school! I wouldn't trade it for the world. There isn't a day that goes by that myson doesn't want to attend school.

Southfield is the best private school in shreveport/bossier

Last modified Southfield School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8