Posted May 23, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from Start High School and both of my children attended Start Elementary School. It is a great school, a great community and wonderful place to live. The teachers are wonderful (i.e. Mrs. Angie Wisenor) far too many great teachers to mention all of them but she was one of my children’s favorites! Thanks to Patti DuPont and her creative energy, music, art and drama have made a lasting impression on SES. . .. Thanks Ms. DuPont! Great school!

Start Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2003
My parents and I graduated from this school. My two children also have or are attending it also. Start is a small rural community with home town values. I feel that my children are safe, well-educated and higly motivated from this school environment. I would recommend this school for your child , if you are moving to the Start area or making plans for a future for you child.

Posted July 11, 2003
Wonderful school and area to live in.

Start Elementary School
P.O. Box 146, Start, LA  71279
(318) 728-2074
Last modified Start Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Start Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top