Bad
Good

I never thought my son would love school as much as he does but because of the great teachers and staff he wakes up every morning excited to go. Mrs. Reid was his kindergarten teacher and he adored her. Now he walks by her class every morning to say hello then goes to his new and fantastic teacher Mrs. Lincoln. I could not have asked for a better teacher. Also want to mention Eva who works at the main office of the school and without her I do not think the school would run properly. Thank you Vivian Hussey for being the perfect school.

This school is amazing! We moved here 2 years ago and I have been soo pleased! Wonderful school, amazing teachers! Great parent involvement lots of after school activities..truly a community worth investing in!! My oldest is in special education...the program is phenomenal!! Huge self contained classroom for special Ed kids...but it's much more then that! Very inclusive environment ..I truly feel like they try to get my atypical son in the mainstream classroom as much as possible...to the point of going out of there way to make sure he's surrounded by typical peers! He has flourished and now attends the mainstream class more often then his self contained class! I can not say enough about home much I love Vivian Hussey primary....it's a gem worth recognizing! :)

I have 3 children ages 17,16,and 10. I have been very happy with all the teachers. The ,guidence system that is in place is amazing from grief to self esteem groups .The childrens best intrest is the schools number 1 priority. My children enjoy going to school.

My grandson is attending Hussey School for his 2nd year. We are very happy with this school overall. We feel he is being taught at his level and not at the level that someone thinks he should be at. We also feel that he is very safe, is nurtured, and cared about. His self esteem is always being boosted and best of all he loves school. The teachers are always keeping us informed and are very involved with the kids. They treat them as the individuals that they are. I have always been able to get in touch with my grandsons teachers and they have always treated me with the utmost respect. I cannot say enough about this school and it's staff.

Last modified Vivian E Hussey Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4