Bad
Good

Crescent Park School is a wonderful place for kids to learn and grow. The teachers are amazing and truly love their students. I am very happy and relieved that my granddaughter goes there. She is in the fifth grade with a truly gifted teacher who cares so much about the kids around all aspects of their beings. CPS is an exemplary school and deserves to be acknowledged.

My daughter is in the 3rd grade, and the teacher that she has will pass out homework, with no explaination on what has to be done, it goes on the basis, that she already know this...I'm sure that isn't how teachers do their job.

Excellent triangular communication among teachers, parents and with the students. Many varied after school programs promoting physical activity, team involvement and leadership. The community's involvement with the schools promotes student's awareness of the historical beginnings of the community and establishes the need for current and futu.re involvement of the student.th the community

Great school with great staff! Offering alot more to students then any other school I have attended or heard of. Wouldn't consider any other school for my children. The class sizes are half what mine were when I attended school, which helps so much. Working with the kids through the years volunteering, I can not believe how well they all get along. Never have I seen a child feel left out or picked on. The parents as well as the staff make this a great place for kids to thrive.

This is an excellent, small school in a tight-knit community. We are a military family and our only child is in first grade with Mrs. DeCarolis. Our daughter went to school in Virginia last year and had a rough year. This year has more than made up for it even though her daddy is deployed to Iraq. I can't say enough good things about this school! A+ ;o)

My son loves this school because the events thst happens and he loves field trips and he loves Library.

I cannot say enough about this school. My son transferred to Crescent Park halfway through the 4th grade and is now in 5th. The staff, teachers and overall experience has been more than I ever could have hoped it would be.we are moving out of state next year and the one thing that I will regret is that my youngest will not get to experience this school.It is by and large the best this area has to offer.Thank you Crescent Park for making this such a wonderful experience for my child. I could never thank you enough.

Last modified Crescent Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.