Boothbay Harbor, ME

Boothbay Region High School 2

Posted March 24, 2010
As a student I am very disappointed in teachers here at my high school. They do not teach us how to do our assignments. Then they give us tests and quizzes, and expect us to do well on them. As teachers, they are supposed to teach the students how to do their work, and help them get the education they need. I have done everything on my part to get my grades up, I think its time for the teachers to do their job.

Boothbay Region High School 3

Posted August 30, 2008
This school has a limited number of choices, and even with the choices given you can rarely get all the classes you want because of 'scheduling difficulties' which seems to be the excuse for a lot of things.

Boothbay Region High School
236 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Harbor, ME  04538
Last modified Boothbay Region High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boothbay Region High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top