China, ME

Posted June 09, 2012
Being a past student of Erskine Academy I can say that this is one of the best schools around. The teachers are nice, fair, and help individuals who need help on a personal level. There is almost nothing a teacher would not do to help a student learn and understand the material. The leadership of the school is put forth towards the student's and staff's needs. The leadership is understand, and will try to help anyone they come in contact with that needs help. The students of Erskine are distinguished individuals, and represent their school with pride and honor. The academics of Erskine are the best of the best, and I couldn't have asked for better a better education or the opportunities that were given to me as a student. The extra curricular activities are great. There are too many to count on one hand or even two. The coaches and advisors of the teams become part of the team, and are dedicated to the position they are given. I am proud to be a graduate from Erskine Academy, and I wouldn't choose any other school to have gone to.- Sara BeDen Class of 2012

Posted April 02, 2010
I am an employee at Erskine and find it an excellent atmosphere in which to work. As you walk around, students and teachers are actively engaged, the campus is in a beautiful location, employees are treated well, and the community is very close knit. Expectations for students are very clearly defined and students know that attending Erskine is a privilege that they can't abuse without consequences. Now over 125 years old, Erskine's rich heritage makes it a first choice for many families.

Posted April 26, 2009
As a student at Erskine Academy, I am very pleased with my education. The teachers here will work with you, if there is a problem. Everyone at the school helps to make sure that student has a positive learning environment

Posted February 18, 2009
The best part about the school is the teachers; they are amazing. They are always willing to stay late or come in early to help out with everything. Most are super-involved with the school. My favorites are Mr. Nored, Mrs. Dube, and Mrs. Lawrence.

Posted September 09, 2008
I'm a freshmen this year and Erskine is great, the teachers really care. It's so different from middle school, but in a good way. I heard that the upperclassmen pick on the freshmen, but it's not like that at all at Erskine. I think this is definitely the best highschool!

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
I am a Junior at Erskine Academy and I absolutely love this school. I could not say anything bad about it. Erskine offers many athletic activites as well as academic. I participate in many after school activites and I fully enjoy it every one of them. The staff as well as my fellow peers are all fantastic. This is a great school with great comradery. Every one of the teachers puts their best foot forward when it comes to dealing with the students. I am very greateful for all the effort and heart that goes into the daily operation of Erskine Academy - Sandy Brown '09

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted October 26, 2007
I think over all rating of Erskine Academy wouldn't be enough for all the things they offer the student body personally as well as the community. Great job to all the Teaches and Staff.

Erskine Academy