Posted May 19, 2014
No school is going to care more about your child! This school is a family they want to see all of their students succeed just like they would want to to see their own child achieve! I am a 2013 graduate and Fryeburg academy was my 3rd high school to attend. Fryeburg Academy will never be a place I just received my high school diploma.. It's my home! It's a family!

Fryeburg Academy 2

Posted July 17, 2013
It was recently scored among other boarding schools in maine, and received a D. It's not hard to figure out why, most of the teachers just seem to push the students threw to get it all over with.

Posted January 17, 2012
Great school period. We moved from N.H. so our son could attend and we are very impressed with all the teachers and faculty. Getting involved is key and kids are encouraged from there advisors to do so.Great music department,publication dept. and lots of clubs for community service.Run like a college and the kids rise to the occasion! A+

Posted April 18, 2009
This school has given me the experiences to grow as an individual. There is ample opportunity for self-discovery and learning.

Fryeburg Academy 1

Posted March 02, 2009

Fryeburg Academy 4

Posted January 24, 2009
I'm in my last year at Fryeburg, and I'm pretty happy with the overall experience. Great school for those who want to be involved in the arts. The jazz department has won national awards. Teachers are good at what they do and care about the students. Sports are relatively average, some good teams some bad. The only regret I have is not getting involved more. College placement is almost a top priority here.

Posted October 18, 2007
I am the proud parent of two Fryeburg Academy Graduates (2005 & 2006), and a future Graduate (Class of 2014). I intentionally moved to this area from just across the boarder in Conway N.H.,because of Fryeburg Acadamy's excellent reputation. The education you can expect for your Child is unparalleled anywhere else, and the village of Fryeburg is truely a campus style community.

Posted October 03, 2007

Fryeburg Academy 4

Posted December 27, 2006

Posted September 14, 2006
- a former student
As a former stuent who graduated in 2000 I highly recommend this school. I have 2 children of my own that will be attending, one way or another, even if we have to move from where we are to make it happen.

Fryeburg Academy