Bad
Good

it a good school ,they listen to parents idea for there child.....................they teach real good

Farwell was the only choice for children. After looking into various other elementary schools and meeting the principal and some of the teachers, we found that the environment at Farwell was so much better than the other schools. I have no idea how Longley ended up rated number 1...but like they say...Don't always believe everything you read.

My grandchildren attend Farwell school and I am very impressed with Principal St.Andre, the teachers and students' behavior. I find that teachers and staff care greatly about the students and it shows in the students' grades and behavior.

Farwell has been a great school for the 7 years i'v been there. I used to think a few teachers where mean but then i realized that they are STRICT not mean its just that they are doing there job. Teaching. As the first graduating class of Farwell School. We, need to realize this is the first year at the new location somethings went bad some good you cant expect everything to be perfect can you?those bads are going to get fixed for the following years...My last year at farwell school Was great. We had great teachers not just them but our entire time at farwell Elementary School .

My son was able to attend the Pre K progam this year at Farwell and he loves it. When they had vaction he was sad because he was not able to go to school. The teachers are wonderful with the children and very understanding. I do wish we as parents had aa chance to be more involved with the class. I know that my husband and I bought our house so we could have our children attend farwell school because of the wonderful things we have heard. We are looking forward to our son coming to this school next year. I am hopeful that they will have some after school activities for the older children down the road. We as parents are looking forward to many more years here at Farwell School.

Last modified Farwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.