Bad
Good

Posted June 20, 2014
All four of my children go to Geiger and I've never had a school help supper and make sure my children are OK they have what they need there is always someone to talk to if you have questions and of course the teachers really bond with their students and want nothing but the best for all of them and I have to say I've never had a teacher take one of my children under their wig like miss Duley did this yr with my son everyone that works at this school is just the best

Posted June 13, 2013
Both of my children are students at Geiger Elementary School. I have been extremely pleased with the quality of education and the investment of the Teachers and Staff to my children's education. One of my kids is Autistic/Aspergers and the school has done an outstanding job with attending to his special needs. His team is very proactive in making sure that his education and therapies are tuned to bringing out the best in my son. We have had the opportunity to move out of Maine many times and we chose to stay solely based on the quality of their Special Ed department and their partnership with Margaret Murphy Center for Children (Maine's top school for Autistic Children). My other son just graduated from the 6th grade in the SPARKS program (Honors classes) and has had all wonderful, dedicated teachers.

Posted May 30, 2012
I am an out of district parent and i jumped through hoops to get my son there. Right now my 6 year old son's 1st grade RIT scores are 240 in math, and 199 in reading. This is partly due to him be a bright boy, but it also has a lot to do with his teacher, and the principal! They're amazing! They really care a lot about my boy, and i just love the place. Thanks guys! You're the BEST! GO GATORS! :D

Raymond A. Geiger Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2010
I was nervous about the school in the beginning. Once I visited a few times and realized the kids are content, the teachers are good, and the level of work is challenging, I've become to enjoy the school. It's not perfect, but I don't find any schools to be. I'm comfortable with Geiger, I feel my kids are safe, and getting a decent education. They are happy there.

Posted December 11, 2009
This school is wonderful.. one its clean,, 2 it has nice teachers, and three its loveable! I Love Geiger!

Raymond A. Geiger Elementary School
601 College St, Lewiston, ME  04240
Last modified Raymond A. Geiger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.