Rumford, ME

Posted June 26, 2013
The education is outstanding! Small classroom size with lots of attention. I love the fact my child looks foward to going to school every day!

Posted January 12, 2010
This school is a true blessing to have in a small community. It provides a safe and nurturing environment that focuses on the needs of each student. The small classes and structure of the school allows for flexibility in teaching to each student's level. The high level of parental involvement provides support for parents, staff and students. As a previous parent wrote - if your child tries it, they will love it but you will love it too. Teh education and relationships formed at Holy Savior will enhance your family as much as it has enhanced mine.

Posted January 10, 2010
St. A's-St. John's ( now Holy Savior ) has a philosophy of education and sets a standard whereby the student, each child, can learn and mature in every area of their life. It not only encourages growth for the student but the family and extended family as well. Everyone is involved. The school strives for, and works diligently to achieve, a high academic standard, moral standard, and spiritual understanding for personal growth of each child. I have high praise and respect for this school. That's my opinion.

Posted February 06, 2007
St. John's school is a blessing to have in such a small town. The teachers are well educated, very caring and give individual attention. The school sets a wonderful Christian Value example for my children. I would not even think of sending my children anywhere else.

Posted February 05, 2007
I wanted a safe, comfortable happy place for my son to go to school and I have found it with St.A- St. John school. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated and caring. In public school many children aren't safe from bullying, bad language and unacceptable behavior. Private schools don't have to tolerate the habitual offenders as the public schools do. I like knowing my child is among students with good morals, character and similar values. Family involvement is highly encouraged and there is a healthy balance of learning about God. My child has access to the same extra curricular activities as any other Rumford student. I'll bet if your child tries St.A-St.John a few days he/she will want to stay!

Holy Savior School