Washburn District Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2006
I had 2 children in this school. One did fairly well, however the other did not. The area of special education is in dire need of help. My child's classroom teacher was great. I thankfully moved and got my children out of there. The principal was great with the kids, but if your child needs special education, be prepared to fight very hard. I do not suggest going to a special education meeting without someone who really knows the laws, because as far as advocating for your child, you will be disgruntled and put down for doing the advocating.

Washburn District Elementary School
33 School St, Washburn, ME  04786
Last modified Washburn District Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washburn District Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top