Posted September 03, 2010
My middle daughter just completed first grade at Village Elementary and I have to say that her experience there was by far the best that any of my children have had. Her teacher, Miss Twomey, was phenominal and I have heard good things about her second grade teacher for this year. The entire staff and faculty is so caring and willing to help the children thrive. I am very happy that my children are now part of this district. On a side note: Village Elementary is only grades K-2 and Coastal Ridge is grades 2-4. This site has both schools listed as K-4.

Posted October 05, 2009
I just moved to this school from San Diego, Ca. and I have 3 kids in 3 of the 4 schools and let me tell your this district is top notch. very organized and will go above and beyond to make sure your child feels welcomed and understands what is being taught. they dont allow any bully at all which is hard to find now in schools.

Posted January 31, 2009
Wonderful community, terrific Principal, good teachers and the academics are superb.

Village Elementary School-York
124 York St, York, ME  03909
Last modified Village Elementary School-York is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Village Elementary School-York Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top