PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 30, 2016
Great teachers! Great traditions! Great students! This school is not elitist. Catholic identity is important, but all students and all religions are respected. There is evidence of growth as well. This school is not just striving to maintain, but is growing.

Posted May 15, 2015
St Agnes has excellent teachers and staff. Wonderful sense of community, your children will be very successful!

Posted May 15, 2015
I am a parent of 6 children all currently attending St. Agnes School. My husband and I feel so blessed to have our children in such a loving, supportive and academically challenging environment. Small class sizes allow for each child to be seen as individuals. At St. Agnes every child is encouraged to meet their academic, personal, and spiritual potential. Our children are not only becoming better learners but also better human beings.

Posted March 21, 2014
Awesome school excellent staff and student body. All my kids attended this school. Wouldn't trade this school for anything.

Posted January 20, 2014
My four children attend this school and I am extremely happy with their education. It is a caring environment filled with dedicated staff, teachers and parents. The school continues to push for new technology while keeping core virtues intact. St, Agnes is a wonderful, faith-based school and I am proud to send my children there.

Posted August 14, 2011
this school is terrible. very racist . so happy when i graduated. they are always asking for money, and yet they can't seem to offer the children hot lunches or lockers. Don't send your child here. they would be better off going to a public school. The only person who seemed to care about my education when I was there was the science teacher. she was amazing. The worst part is that you have to be catholic to be able to get finacial aid. Unless you want to be broke, don't send your child here.

Posted November 04, 2010
Do not send your child to this school...My son was one the school that was closed down by the Arch of Baltimore. I enrolled him in to this school and it was not a warm place if you are African American.. I pulled him out of school and place him in other school much better

Posted December 09, 2009
St. Agnes has been a blessing for my children. The children recieve a strong education and the homeschool association offers many opportunities to have fun. Before finding St. Agnes the Baltimore county and Howard County schools offered my chikdren very little but the tuitions were much much more than St, Agnes. Unfortuantely Maryland is the only state that seems to have so many expensive private schools because the public school system does unfair injustice to the children. The staff is warm and they seem to put their heart into their work. I feel that my children will be prepared to compete with their peers as they continue on thier educational journey. I am a firm believer that when a child is happy in their learning environment they will thrive!! I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted September 11, 2008
I am a parent of two children who attend the school and I am a public school teacher. There is no contest - my children are in the right place. The level of parent involvement is much better than in the public school in which I teach. And whether volunteering is mandated or not, whether the school is public or private, the children of parents who volunteer at a school do better than the children of parents who do not. We have been very happy with the level of individualized attention that our children have gotten from their teachers. I am also happy with the lack of disruption - so much more can be learned when the classes are well behaved and engaged. We intend to keep our children there through the eighth grade. St. Agnes School is a great place!

Posted April 25, 2008
My children got good grades at St Agnes for the 2 years they attended. Once they moved to a public school, they were behind academically.

St. Agnes School