Baltimore, MD

Posted March 27, 2014
My daughter is in kindergarten after going through 2 years of GLP at St. Michael's. She is flourishing and has really come out of her shell. I like the small class size and attention the teacher gives to each student. She is learning so much all around in this school. Evveryone is very friendly and it is a fun atmosphere to learn. People really do care about their school. All of the kids interact with each other through church and all activities.

Posted June 05, 2011
My grandson graduated from St'Michael's, was accepted into high school in all honors classses, finished this year with high honors and is taking available AP classes next year. No one could ask for a better educational background. The teachers are warm souls who give the children much confidence. St' Michael's exceeded all expectations for us.

Posted May 11, 2011
My son is in the God's Little People Pre K program at St. Michael's. I couldn't be happier with his experience here. He has matured and learned so much over the school year. The teachers are nurturing and patient and very helpful. I am pleased to see the religious values instilled in him already.

Posted January 18, 2011
My child has been at SMS for 5 years now and is doing great. The teachers not only are patient with the students, but also with the parents. They will answer any questions you have especially when you can not remember 1st grade English or 3 grade Math. This school also provides a very safe environment and great values that my child learns in school and at home.

Posted March 19, 2010
The school has the best of intentions, but as with many catholic schools in Baltimore it is simply not cutting it. When you attempt to express conerns...they are ignored and when you chose to pull your child for a different educational opportunity, the staff informs other families that you have left due to financial reasons, when you are actually sending your child to a school that is more expensive. Regardless...this is unacceptable for an administrator to share with other families your personal reasons for leaving when you have not shared them yourself.

Posted November 14, 2008
As a parent who's children are attending St. michael's I'm very unhappy with this school. I live in baltimore city so this is a better school then the city has to offer, but the teacher's are rude and the students have a very i'm better then anyone attude. I wish that the school would be more open to change and growth.

Posted November 06, 2008
I am a parent of a graduate and of a middle schooler and I am extremely proud and grateful that I was and am still able to send my children to St. Michaels. I believe that because of the experienced teachers and staff that my son is thriving at his current high school and I have no doubt that my other son with do just as well. I highly recommend St. Michaels.

Posted October 15, 2008
My daughter has been attending St. Michaels for two years now and I could not be more satisfied with the quality education she is receiving. The staff is wonderful and I am very pleased with the fact that this school focuses so much on values.

Posted November 12, 2007

Posted October 24, 2007

St Michael The Archangel School
10 Willow Avenue, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified St Michael The Archangel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Michael The Archangel School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top