Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
The school does very little to encourage outside reading. Reading skills are sub par. This was relected in the most recent publication of the MSA English scores on Level 5.

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I think that this is an excellent elementary school and i will definitely continue to send my daughter there. The principal and staff are very good at what they do. Kudos to them. I am especially impressed with the intreractions that i see amongst the staff.

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2008

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2005
My child has been attending Charles Carroll Barrister for 3 years now. I have always liked my child's teacher, but this year I am especially impressed! The teachers are always friendly and work with me to best help my child!

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2004
My son has gone to this school for 2 years. Pre-K and Kindergarten. My son is very smart for his age and is above grade average in every class, yet his homeroom teacher refused to give him the good grades he deserved. I was informed that the teachers are told to give lower grades then they deserve so that the school can continue to receive grants from the government. The school didn't know what to do with my son this year so they bounced him around from grade to grade trying to find out where he belonged and wound up making him hate going to school and 'burning him out', according to the principal. If I had any way to get my son out of this school and into a different one I would. I am very disappointed with the way this school handled my son's situation.

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2003
This is a really good school to learn an I am a stundent of there and I learn stuff that my mother dind'nt no. The teachers are very nice and the best teachers in that school is Ms. Bobbit 5 grade teacher . She is good. At this schhol you have core and Ms. Bobbit teach core so good that we learning like we is in college and that is good. The clean up people and the princpals do a great job at the school. That school is good. When I have a child that is the 1 school my child is going to.

Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School
1327 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, MD  21230
Last modified Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.