Bad
Good

Edgewood Elementary is a relatively small elementary school surrounded by lots of greenery. There are two fairly new playgrounds far from the street's edge and a large black top in the rear of the school. The school's halls celebrate students' acheivements and are lined with colorful projects. Stepping inside feels like my own cozy elementary school I remember from back in the day. With a qualified staff using many technologies, I am certain that all students can meet their social and learning potential. AC would be an inhancer but overall it is a wonderful place to make a difference.

My daughter is a currently a student at Edgewood and she's doing great. The school offers a variety of afterschool programs and activities. The only drawback is I would like some variety in her assignments and homework because they are not challenging & very monotonous. I don't necessarily think its the individual school; but, BCPS curriculum. The staff at Edgewood are very caring & supportive. Many have been there for over 20 years (I attended Edgewood and my 4th grade teacher is now asst principal). Edgewood is a good stable institution in the Walbrook community.

I love this school because my great niece attended and my great nephew is presently in Edgewood and I have been amazed at their studies and how much they have actually learned in all aspects since they have been at the school. I also attended the school ceremony for my great niece and was very impressed at their performance. The after school program is also rewarding. Thumbs up from me for Edgewood Elementary in Baltimore!! This school should keep on doing what it is doing and move forward.

Last modified Edgewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.