Baltimore, MD

Edgewood Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2011
Edgewood Elementary is a relatively small elementary school surrounded by lots of greenery. There are two fairly new playgrounds far from the street's edge and a large black top in the rear of the school. The school's halls celebrate students' acheivements and are lined with colorful projects. Stepping inside feels like my own cozy elementary school I remember from back in the day. With a qualified staff using many technologies, I am certain that all students can meet their social and learning potential. AC would be an inhancer but overall it is a wonderful place to make a difference.

Edgewood Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
I love this school because my great niece attended and my great nephew is presently in Edgewood and I have been amazed at their studies and how much they have actually learned in all aspects since they have been at the school. I also attended the school ceremony for my great niece and was very impressed at their performance. The after school program is also rewarding. Thumbs up from me for Edgewood Elementary in Baltimore!! This school should keep on doing what it is doing and move forward.

Edgewood Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2009

Edgewood Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2005
As a parent who has one in this school and one that came out this school we are going through a change here. When I first came here I was scared for my child but he turned out fine. His scores in math and reading were great. Now with the second child here I love it. His teacher maybe new to the school here in Maryland but she is doing a great thing with the class. It is a small school but it feel great to have my child there it is just like family. They look out for the kids. I as a parent am very happy for my child. The only thing that is missing for me is that there is not a lot of after school programs to choose from. I thank the staff there and keep up the good work.

Edgewood Elementary School
1900 Edgewood St, Baltimore, MD  21216
Last modified Edgewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top