Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

THose children act like animals. Always fighting and stuff.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some are and some are not. Some care and some do not.

Amount of homework: Neutral

Dont really know. I mostly care about my children being safe at school.

Dr. Presswood is the worse principal ever!!! He can't control those kids. I transferred my 3 children there last month. What a mistake! Everyday kids fight, cuss out teachers, fight teachers, cut class, and leave the building without anybody knowing it. They don't listen to Dr. Presswood at all. Thats not all but its not enough room on here to write everything that goes on up there. I'm getting my kids out of that crazy school. I dont' feel safe in there and I'm grown.

I wish it wasn't my kids' zoned school, but I can say there are a few good teachers there. Some teachers can't even control their own students, also some staff members I seen telling parents how to discipline their kids when they misbehave (ex. telling them to beat them when they get home) which I consider very unprofessional.

I have had three children that have attended Fort Worthington. The first graduated in 2005, the second in 2008 and my third will be graduating tin 2013. When my other two children were going to Fort Worthington they had so many after school programs and the teachers were outstanding. But since my baby has been there and they just abruptly changed principals and school secretary in 2010 the after school programs have diminished severely.

I really like this school.The secretary Miss Chestnut is so kind and helpful. The staff is great, especially the principal. The vice principal is tough but students repsect her asnd the principal. I know my grand child will learn a lot from attending this school.

great school i have 3 kids attening there two grauated last year one grauated a couple years ago keep up the good work

This school is doing some really great things. The people are friendly and helpful. I agree with the other parent that every school can make improvements. The school is clean, pretty, and quite. I like it!

This is my child's first year attending Fort Worthington. Every school has its problems, but I believe 'Fabulous' Fort Worthington is doing some great things. The gave books and pizza away at Back to School Night and the entire staff was present. They send home informative monthly newsletters as well as annoucement in the morning and afternoon. Can they improve? yes, but what school can't???

Last modified Fort Worthington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.