Baltimore, MD

Posted December 12, 2013
I wish it wasn't my kids' zoned school, but I can say there are a few good teachers there. Some teachers can't even control their own students, also some staff members I seen telling parents how to discipline their kids when they misbehave (ex. telling them to beat them when they get home) which I consider very unprofessional.

Posted October 30, 2012
I have had three children that have attended Fort Worthington. The first graduated in 2005, the second in 2008 and my third will be graduating tin 2013. When my other two children were going to Fort Worthington they had so many after school programs and the teachers were outstanding. But since my baby has been there and they just abruptly changed principals and school secretary in 2010 the after school programs have diminished severely.

Posted March 12, 2010
I really like this school.The secretary Miss Chestnut is so kind and helpful. The staff is great, especially the principal. The vice principal is tough but students repsect her asnd the principal. I know my grand child will learn a lot from attending this school.

Fort Worthington Elementary School 5

Posted November 11, 2009
great school i have 3 kids attening there two grauated last year one grauated a couple years ago keep up the good work

Posted October 19, 2009
This school is doing some really great things. The people are friendly and helpful. I agree with the other parent that every school can make improvements. The school is clean, pretty, and quite. I like it!

Posted October 08, 2009
This is my child's first year attending Fort Worthington. Every school has its problems, but I believe 'Fabulous' Fort Worthington is doing some great things. The gave books and pizza away at Back to School Night and the entire staff was present. They send home informative monthly newsletters as well as annoucement in the morning and afternoon. Can they improve? yes, but what school can't???

Posted October 08, 2009
I am shocked by the comments made on this site about this school. I guess we all are looking at it through different lens. My grandchild attend the school and they are very happy. They both speak highly about their teachers and wears their uniform everyday. They work hard to receive scholar dollars. Oh by the way, every child is called a scholar and not student. I like that! Also, they have a board that reads Demography will not determine our scholars destination. That gives you something to think about. It may be in a not so good neighborhood, but they are doing some great things. Kudos to Fort Worthing where they expect excellence everyday!

Posted June 24, 2009
This school is one of the worst. there is no leadership or discipline. the scholars walk the halls more than teenagers in high school while the teachers and administrators stand by watching. i'm sorry i ever sent my children to this school, but i know one thing for sure they won't go back

Fort Worthington Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted August 17, 2008
This school is poorly managed it seems as though the adult authority is over ruled by the children. The children have no respect for the teachers nor themselves. This school needs strict leadership to get it in place.

Fort Worthington Elementary School
2701 East Oliver St, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified Fort Worthington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Worthington Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top