Baltimore, MD

Posted May 31, 2014
I love Rosedale Baptist School! My daughter has attended for 3 years now (from 6th -8th grade) and my step son from PreK 4 - 4th. My step son has ADHD and the teachers have been extremely patient and understanding. Every year each teacher has gone over and beyond to help him! I love not only that our children are taught God's word straight from the Bible but are also led by good Christian examples! I feel so blessed to be a part of and have our children at this school.

Posted August 05, 2013
I fell in love with this school... and then in love with the church :) I feel like God has led our family there and my three girls will be attending again this year. Great academics, committed teachers... excited for the new school year!!!

Rosedale Baptist School 4

Posted June 13, 2013
The administration and teachers at this school are committed to providing a quality Christian education. The students are challenged and provided opportunities to give oral presentations as early third grade. This allows them to practice public speaking and builds self confidence. The cirriculum is inclusive and challenging enough. Teachers are supportive and work with parents for the well being of the students. I have 2 daughters who go here and they love thier school!

Rosedale Baptist School 1

Posted September 12, 2012
So, we "had" a 3 year old at this school, but just recently took him out because apparently, your 3 year is supposed to already be classroom ready? I thought that this was the purpose of pre-k? How does a child become classroom ready without ever being exposed to a classroom setting. The school has no patience with 3 year olds and obviously does not have the experience to deal with young children. If you are thinking of enrolling your young child into this school, think again!!!

Posted August 26, 2010
This is an excellent school if you are looking for one with an emphasis on higher educaation. Curriculum is challenging but the teachers go above and beyond if the student shows a willingness to learn! Sports include JV/V girls' volleyball and basketball as well as Boys' JV/V Basketball and Soccer. Boys' baseball and girls' soccer will be offered in the near future. They have a nice sized gym and the parents are highly involved the the students' education. If you are looking for a great Christian/Private school, this would be the one to check in to!

Rosedale Baptist School 3

Posted March 09, 2010
The curriculam is very fast moving. There is only one level for each grade. Public school kids are not able to keep up. The method of learning is very different. The rates are excellent. Their is a high turn over of staff. Most of the teacher's have a degree in something other than teaching.

Rosedale Baptist School

Posted January 15, 2010
The best christian school in baltimore my kids are so happy .

Posted December 11, 2008
The school is excellent! You are treated fairly. The teachers are godly examples that I need as a growing christian!

Posted October 01, 2008
This is an excellent schoolThis is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are very loving and caring. The children learn academics, as well as The Word, directly from the Bible. Extracurricular activities are minimal at this time, but the school continues to grow academically and spiritually.

Rosedale Baptist School 4

Posted July 18, 2006
Rosedale Baptist School has given my children the best education possible, and they have done it for less money than other schools. My children's education is on average 2 years above our public school neighbors. However, the high quality of education does demand hours of homework. The school is currenty getting ready to build a gym, but for now the 5th thru 12th grade travel to a close by gym. Piano lessons are available for a fee, but they do not have music class. They have a strong emphasis on the King James Bible. There are a few varsity sports team. They do have spanish class an computer class. IT IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE CHURCH FOR 1ST THRU 12TH GRADE. However, they do give a significant tithing members discount on the school bill. Tell them LAURA APPEL sent you if you decide to join the school.

Rosedale Baptist School
9202 Philadelphia Rd, Baltimore, MD  21237
Last modified Rosedale Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rosedale Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top