Baltimore, MD

1 star

Posted August 27, 2014
Horrible!!!!! I enrolled my son in June. They lost my paperwork 3 times before school started and on the first day said my son needed more shots based on the new process. Why wasn't that looked at in June. I transferred him on the third day and he wasn't even put in there system yet!!!

Posted August 29, 2012
Its a terrible school in a not so good area. I dont blame the children, but I will blame the parents and the staff. The classes are filled with children who have behavioral issues and my child is a good, well mannered child and because of this, she gets left behind. I attempted to discuss with the principal about changing her class and he treated me like i an idiot. I am in the process of trying to find another school to put her in. she deserves better than John Square Elementary!!!

Posted August 28, 2012
im a grandmothr of two children that just started this school and one got left behind.. how can anyone not to there job and attend to the childrens need .the staff in this school got to find a way and work together

Posted October 31, 2008

Johnston Square Elementary School
1101 Valley St, Baltimore, MD  21202
Last modified Johnston Square Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnston Square Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top