Bad
Good

The staff and administration are very friendly and helpful. The students in middle school are respectful and show a lot of pride in Westport.

I'm a student at westport academy and its a good school so good i wish it had a high school to go with it.Even though the school doesn't have a lot of fancy supplies they are trying to make a difference,but not only in the school but the community too so for all they hateful ppl out there commenting on my school guess what its a 5 star and your house is a 1 star :-)

I have seen a drastic change for the worse in my child since he has been attending Westport Academy. He has fallen behind and is no longer learning at the appropriate grade level. When I would assist him with his homework it was if he did NOTHING in school ALL DAY. I felt like I wasn't assisting him, but teaching him at home. My child has also had multiple issues (ongoing, over the course of months) with bullying. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

My child is in the 5th grade and this is her first year at the school. I do not understand why they have the same homework format everyday. I have yet to see an assignment any different from the last. My concern is that the kids are not learning anything new and when I am able to get my kid out of this school, I am afraid that she will be behind all the other kids in her grade. Also, there is one lady in the office who seems to know what she is doing and how to handle things, but in her absence, there is a woman there who seems to be downright ignorant on every time I had to deal with her.

Well my child is a student at Westport. He's in the fourth grade and for once I can say that he has a teacher that really cares about his education. But I think that this school truly needs a make over and more school book and more active work in the area of Westport.

Iam not a teacher but,a student at the school.The teachers are great and we are short on supplies.I don't know to much about the principle but she could do more.Other than that the school is okay.They have a band ,choir,step team,drama club,and SGA.There is a lot to do.

Last modified Westport Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.