1 star

1 review of this school

Purpose & Potential Arts Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2014
This was the worst school that it has ever been my misfortune of attending. I learned absolutely nothing from its supposed "Excellent curriculum". We went there promised with a higher education instead we got nothing but writing scripture. If there were any behavior related problems in the classes instead of doing actual schoolwork we were forced to write verses from the bible over and over for the remainder of the period. Even when the classes went fine we were forced to do so. That is not how a school is supposed to function even with it being a Christian based school. The entire thing was a popularity contest. If you knew the family who runs it you were fine if not they treated you like garbage. The faculty was worse then I could have ever imagined and I highly doubt any of them even had a degree in any teaching field. They provided no lunch programs you were forced to bring your own lunch as well as every class having nothing to do with work but more to do with praising the lord. They taught a faulty education giving god credit for everything and charged an insane amount in tuition while doing so. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE EVER WORST SCHOOL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!

Purpose & Potential Arts Academy
5532 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD  21214
Last modified Purpose & Potential Arts Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Purpose & Potential Arts Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top