Pine Grove Middle School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
PGMS is by far the best middle school ever, one of the teachers apparently dont know how to talk to kids, that is the only reason of why i would not want to go to school, otherwise i love school it is the best the almost all the teachers are the best i have ever had the one teacher who is very rude to the students but omg PGMS is the best school EVER!!!!!!!! -proud student of PGMS

Pine Grove Middle School 5

Posted August 09, 2013
My son has a learning disability and the teachers and counselors were great! I currently have 2 children at this school and we have had no problems

Pine Grove Middle School 5

Posted June 15, 2010
I have watched my grandson from the 6th grade become not only a strong person,but a student everyone would be proud of with the help and leadership of outstanding teachers and a challenging academic programs and look forward to the 8th grade THE MATH TEACHERS ARE MY FAR THE BEST I GRANDSON AND MYSELF THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER

Pine Grove Middle School 1

Posted June 14, 2010
Very disappointed with Teachers and Faculty staff. No compasion for children with learning disabilities. The teachers and staff push the blame on parents or students when they are struggling in class. Progress Reports are used as a way to avoid 1:1 teacher/parent concerns. I don't understand why a teacher would wait until a child in failing to raise concern.

Pine Grove Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted November 01, 2009
We are so glad we sent our daughter to PGMS. In 5 grade, we looked at public/private schools and we know w/o doubt, she has received a superior education at PGMS compared to her private school friends. The fabulous faculty and staff are not just dedicated but the best and brightest in Balto. Cnty. They love teaching and it shows. Our daughter went into 6th grade not prepared for the middle school curriculum, but by the second semester she applied herself and, with the support of her teachers, became a success. Now, in 8th grade she is a confident young person, has strong study skills and excels academically. She has never experienced any kind of middle school bullying because the THAT is not tolerated. We have no doubt our daughter will be successful and happy in high school. Thank you PGMS we'll see you in 2 years for our next kid!

Posted October 26, 2009
Our school has won many awards. Our teachers are very supportive and open to share ideas. Our students are top notch. It seems our honor roll list grows longer every year. Our principal's door is always open for any discussions. Pine Grove is the best. My son and daughter went here. I volunteered here for six years while I was getting my degree. I have been teaching here for 16 years! I would not want it any other way!

Posted October 26, 2009
Teachers love what they do and want to be there for the students!

Posted October 25, 2009
Pine Grove is an awesome school because of the dedicated staff and our outstanding students.

Posted October 25, 2009
I've worked there for 7 years, its been my first job and made me fall in love with teaching. Teaching and coaching kids has been a pleasure there.

Pine Grove Middle School
9200 Old Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD  21234
Last modified Pine Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Grove Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.