Baltimore, MD

Rosedale Center 1

Posted May 29, 2014
This is quite possibly, the worst school in Baltimore County. Maybe even the state of Maryland. They have no idea how to edcuate and care for a spectrum child. For them to care about you, it seems you need to be an anti-white, anti-semitic thug.

Rosedale Center 5

Posted November 09, 2009
This school has done more to help my child w/ ADD and PTSD from gang threats than any other Balto. County school. Rosedale has gotten the high school she has to transfer to, to recognize the violence issues there and make an effort to assure my child the abuses committed against her in the past will be minimized or stopped completely. Friday is the first time her home school has taken my child's case seriously and actually listened to me. The first time in 3 years, thanks to Rosedale's dedicated, educated, staff. BRAVO ROSEDALE CENTER !

Rosedale Center 0

Posted February 27, 2009
My daughter is not a trouble kid as far as fighting, vandelizing, disrespectfullness. She was sent to Rosedale of course she was kicked out of her home school. I was appauld, embarrassed and disappointed. But this center is the best thing that could have happened for her! I had negative feelings at first. But this place needs to be expanded! The love the staff has for the kids are amazing. Not to mention, the staff only knows these kids from getting kicked out of their home schools! This school is nonprejudice, attentive and comfortable! My daughter is in the 11th grade and she talks about school everyday! And I haven't heard her come home talking how great she loves going to school since elementary school. Go Rosedale Center of Baltimore!

Rosedale Center 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I love this school and the staff. I receive a phone call each time my son is late. I also get a call for his weekly progress. I love the way the staff reach out and personally helps the students on diferrent levels. Mrs. MaCole Gibson

Rosedale Center 4