Bethesda, MD

Posted September 14, 2013
I went to Carderock Springs and loved it! I was very prepared for Pyle Middle School when I left and had a blast! I was given a well-rounded, rigorous, and engaging education. I graduated from Walt Whitman High School, and went onto received an undergraduate and graduate degrees from Goucher College and Johns Hopkins, respectively. I am now an elementary school teacher and attribute my love of learning from my experiences at Carderock Springs.

Carderock Springs Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2012
The percentage of Asians is nowhere near 14%. We are an Asian family, there isn't even 1% Asian - each class has an average of 2 Asians out of 27 students. The class size is not 19 anymore. You know how people treat you when you are in the 1% - not a good environment for minorities.

Posted February 04, 2008
This is a great small school. To prove it is small my son had 19 kids in his class!

Posted October 26, 2005

Carderock Springs Elementary School
7401 Persimmon Tree Ln, Bethesda, MD  20817
Last modified Carderock Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carderock Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top