Capitol Heights, MD

Posted February 26, 2014
This school is one of the best if not the best in the county the test scores are high and the the teachers are there to help your kids and not just get a paycheck plus it has a outstanding technology program and lots of different clubs I highly recommend this school for any parent who cares about their child's education

Posted May 09, 2010

Posted November 30, 2009
My child attends Fairmont, I think they do what they are able to at the school. I would like to see more information coming home on my child besides the report card let me know when she is not being up to her potential I want my child to be challenged so that she will be ready for school. I want her to feel that her High school was the best choice. Please try to keep the parents updated.

Posted November 19, 2009
I very disappointed in this school. My child has not been turning in homework and class work and I don't receive a letter or a phone call.. How is this possible?? I had to track down the 'VP' to get the teachers to respond to my emails. This is unbelievable!!

Fairmont Heights High School 4

Posted September 21, 2009
Okay. So there's a new principal at Fairmont. I don't know what her deal is, but I really hope things change for the better at the school. At the look of things, it's going to take a while before everyone finds there place at the school (even the new administration). Stay in your place and don't do stuff that's unnecessary, is all I'm saying.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008
I'm am a current sophomore at Fairmont Heights (the year 2008-2009). I can tell you without a doubt that Fairmont Heights has toughened since my freshman year. They are doing a pretty substantial job. Although we have way too many freshmen and less teachers. Fairmont is raising its standards quite a bit. We also have overcrowded class. When the new school building is built in 2010 I think things will pretty much change. I am not completely satisfied with the school, but I believe their are many oppurtunities in stall for me if I attend here. Two more years to go I think i can make it....

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008

Fairmont Heights High School
1401 Nye St, Capitol Heights, MD  20743
Last modified Fairmont Heights High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Heights High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top