Columbia, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 04, 2014
My son is finishing up his second year and we absolutely love SFES! The staff really and truly cares for the children here. There is always something fun going on and learning and achievement are often celebrated here. We are possibly moving this year and will be so sad if we're not in the same district. Love our Bobcats!

Posted September 23, 2013
My son has been going to Stevens Forest for two years now and we have enjoyed everything it has to offer. Great staff and administration , within walking distance of our home and the parent involvement is wonderful. We love it here... Go Bobcats!!

Stevens Forest Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2010

Stevens Forest Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
As a veteran teacher recently transferred to SFES, I am totally amazed at the outstanding atmosphere here! Students are engaged in learning, Teachers are motivating and relevant, and the Administration does an awesome job involving the community. Stevens Forest is the BEST!

Posted November 06, 2008
Stevens Forest is a hidden gem of a school -- the smallest elementary school in Howard County with good parent involvement, incredible teachers and administrators, and a truly diverse student body. Our standardized test scores this year did not 'make the grade', but what that report does not show is that the students that did not pass were in our Special Education Program. All of our other grades are on target.

Stevens Forest Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
This school provides excellent Principal and Teacher leadership. Anne Harris (Coral Springs Fl.)

Posted May 01, 2008

Posted April 22, 2008
this school is amazing lets of extra activites and great teachers!

Posted October 03, 2007
I am very pleased with the entire school, from what I have seen so far, this is my child first year, and everytime i am in the school I feel very welcomed and i know that when i volunteered that it matters I feel like this school does everything in its power to keep our children safe, make every child feel important based on their individual needs, and also provides every family the opportunity to get involved. I feel the academic are above standard, the only thing I wish they offered are the extra curricular activities, at this time I would definitely rate the school's overall quality as a five out of 5. Thank you to the entire school, at SFES.

Stevens Forest Elementary School
6045 Stevens Forest Rd, Columbia, MD  21045
Last modified Stevens Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevens Forest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top