Posted May 23, 2014
Excellent school, excellent staff. I couldn't be happier with the education all 4 of my children have received at Crofton Meadows Elementary.

Posted May 10, 2013
Crofton Meadows is truly an outstanding school. As we were looking for homes, we really looked into all the elementary schools in the area. Aside from being a National Blue Ribbon school, the teachers are extremely committed to the students. The community of parents are very dedicated as well. They have so many programs and offerings from movie night to the winter festival. Also, my kids have been able to participate in a bunch of clubs (science, drama, golf, etc). Such a fantastic school!

Posted September 25, 2012
This school is HANDS DOWN the best school in Crofton!! Not to mention that we just received the NATIONAL Blue Ribbon!!! Which is something the other Crofton area school have yet to do.

Posted March 22, 2012
I left CMES in 2006, after attending in kindergarten and third grade there. I miss it! I feel as though CMES has been a fantastic school for me to be in. The teachers were so thoughtful, kind, and caring. I loved my strings class. Strong administration. My friends at my current school have a low opinion of public schools, but I always retort by saying, "Just look up Crofton Meadows Elementary and you will see that not all public schools are bad." I made friends there, and it was great getting back in touch with them. I was so said when my third grade teacher left :(. She was the best! Overall: I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! <3

Posted July 18, 2010
Very good school with an excellant Principal. All the teachers seem to go that extra mile to help all the students succeed. My son will be entering 3rd grade this year, his fourth year overall at CMES. I have nothing bad to say about the school, the staff and all the parental involvement!

Posted July 13, 2010
CMES has been a wonderful experience for my daughter who is now entering first grade. Mrs. Joop, a firm but fair teacher, boosts my daughter's confidence and realised her academic potential which resulted in my child working with the Talented Development teacher. I'm sure her year of learning in first grade is going to be just as great. CMES is a jewel and the best kept secret in Crofton.

Crofton Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2009
Not very helpful to parents with special needs. Automatcally blame the parents and do not address the learning disability Need better education on how to teach children with LDs.

Crofton Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2009

Crofton Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted August 21, 2008

Crofton Meadows Elementary School
2020 Tilghman Dr, Crofton, MD  21114
Last modified Crofton Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crofton Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top