Elkridge, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted July 20, 2014
My son attended EES this past fall and we loved it! He was in Ms. Herman's Kindergarden class and we absolutely loved her! We love EES!

Posted February 28, 2014
My daughter attended from K-5 grade. We couldn't ask for a better school. Everyone is friendly and caring. She received an excellent education here. I was sad to see her leave to attend middle school.

Posted August 01, 2013
excellent school,, great, caring staff, very involved parents and families rating definitely needs to be higher

Posted June 27, 2013
This school is a hidden gem, often overlooked by the rating of 6 (as of 06/2013). The principal is excellent, the teachers are hardworking and good. With school redistricting (due to new school, Ducketts Lane Elementary), the rating of this school should definitely go up.

Posted June 20, 2013
This school is fabulous. My son was at a private school for kindergarten and entered 1st grade below reading level. By the end of the year he was above reading level. The common core curriculum is outstanding. Each child in his class received what they needed to make the best of their situation. Each subject relates appropriately to a core theme making it interesting and fun. My son's teachers took the time to email me about a concern they had with his behavior (minor and "normal" for the age) but they felt it was out of character. The email was positive, polite, and very encouraging. They met with me after school hours and worked to see what we could do to make it better. I see nothing but great things from this school and am SO happy I moved my son.

Posted August 03, 2011
We have had a wonderful experience with EES so far. The teachers are dedicated, experienced and capable. Parents are given the opportunity (and encouraged) to be involved and the school's principle is approachable, involved and responsive.

Posted February 10, 2011
This is the second school my child attended in the Howard County School District and it is wonderful Great principal and the teachers for my child so far have been very good. I have found that there are challenging academic programs for children who are able. I am very satisfied with the school.

Posted September 08, 2010
So far, wonderful caring teachers! Super principal. Great special programs and lots of PTA involvement.

Posted November 10, 2009

Elkridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2009

Elkridge Elementary School
7075 Montgomery Rd, Elkridge, MD  21075
Last modified Elkridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elkridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top