Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Elkridge Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 21, 2015
This is a big "thank you" to all our teachers at staff! We are so fortunate at Elkridge to have an amazingly hardworking, dedicated and supportive staff! They work tirelessly to give our kids the best education they can get and then spend their free time supporting our kids at school plays, concerts and after school activities. They are simply amazing and we are grateful for the difference they make in our kids' lives.

Posted November 21, 2015
EES has everything you could want for your child-- dedicated teachers and staff, involved parents, an active PTA, an amazing group of diverse students, a large team of resource teachers and specialists, tons of enrichment seminars and GT programs, after school activities offered by the Howard County Recs and Parks, and fun day and evening events-- all in one of the best school systems in the country! We are very happy here.

Posted July 20, 2014
My son attended EES this past fall and we loved it! He was in Ms. Herman's Kindergarden class and we absolutely loved her! We love EES!

Posted February 28, 2014
My daughter attended from K-5 grade. We couldn't ask for a better school. Everyone is friendly and caring. She received an excellent education here. I was sad to see her leave to attend middle school.

Posted August 01, 2013
excellent school,, great, caring staff, very involved parents and families rating definitely needs to be higher

Posted June 27, 2013
This school is a hidden gem, often overlooked by the rating of 6 (as of 06/2013). The principal is excellent, the teachers are hardworking and good. With school redistricting (due to new school, Ducketts Lane Elementary), the rating of this school should definitely go up.

Posted June 20, 2013
This school is fabulous. My son was at a private school for kindergarten and entered 1st grade below reading level. By the end of the year he was above reading level. The common core curriculum is outstanding. Each child in his class received what they needed to make the best of their situation. Each subject relates appropriately to a core theme making it interesting and fun. My son's teachers took the time to email me about a concern they had with his behavior (minor and "normal" for the age) but they felt it was out of character. The email was positive, polite, and very encouraging. They met with me after school hours and worked to see what we could do to make it better. I see nothing but great things from this school and am SO happy I moved my son.

Posted August 03, 2011
We have had a wonderful experience with EES so far. The teachers are dedicated, experienced and capable. Parents are given the opportunity (and encouraged) to be involved and the school's principle is approachable, involved and responsive.

Posted February 10, 2011
This is the second school my child attended in the Howard County School District and it is wonderful Great principal and the teachers for my child so far have been very good. I have found that there are challenging academic programs for children who are able. I am very satisfied with the school.

Posted September 08, 2010
So far, wonderful caring teachers! Super principal. Great special programs and lots of PTA involvement.

Elkridge Elementary School
7075 Montgomery Rd, Elkridge, MD  21075
Last modified Elkridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.