PK-8|Private

Good

St. John Regional Catholic School
Develops honesty: Agree

Posted February 25, 2016
Students are encouraged to be honest and truthful by their teachers. The example set by the administration is less effective.

St. John Regional Catholic School 2

Posted February 25, 2016
Excellent faculty, excellent facility. It's just too bad that the leadership at the very top is so poor. Principal appears to not like the teachers or the students.

Posted November 25, 2014
I would highly recommend this school for any family. My children attended SJRCS since Kindergarten and recently graduated. The school provides many opportunities for any child to learn. The technology available to them beats any school around all while they are learning values that are lacking in so many areas in today's society. Is the school perfect? No, but show me a school that is.

Posted March 12, 2014
My daughter is a 6th grade student at SJRCS and is not only thriving academically but is growing into a confident, well-rounded person. The teachers at SJRCS are dedicated to their calling and have the top credentials in their field. They truly make our school great!

Posted March 12, 2014
I sent my children to SJRCS and found the post from October 8th not true at all. The school is very challenging and tries to help all students learn to their ability. The teachers are great and the school community is like a family.

St. John Regional Catholic School 2

Posted October 08, 2013
This school is rather bad, lacking in challenging teachers. The teachers frequently let bad students pass with "extra credit" work of 10 questions.

Posted June 27, 2013
SJRCS has provided my children with a solid education within a nurturing, values based environment for the last 6 years. Like all schools there is room for improvement in some areas, but there is not another school in the Frederick area that I would prefer for my children to attend.

Posted January 12, 2012
We are a military family new to the Frederick area, and have found SJRCS to be an exemplary school. Having just moved from Germany, we were anxious about finding the right educational environment for our younger children. After hearing glowing remarks about SJRCS, we found that the education and the people at the school measured up to its superlative reputation. The learning environment fosters the development personal excellence and academic achievement, while the faculty and staff could not have been more helpful in helping our family transition back to the States. Our kids (K and 3rd grade) have flourished at the school since August, and we have been favorably impressed with St. John's sense of community. Parents are actively involved in school activities of all kinds; the school views education as a collaborative enterprise between families and the faculty. To be able to send our kids to a place where negative and destructive social influences are minimized has been wonderfully reassuring. We've really felt as if the faculty and staff are as invested in our children's development as we are.

Posted January 10, 2012
As an alumnus of St. John Regional, I credit my smooth transitions into high school and college to the foundations in education and character I gained from SJRCS. I am thankful for the opportunities for success SJRCS gave me as I pursued different interests throughout my nine years of school there. The students at SJRCS grew together to become a community, and I am happy to still keep in touch with many of them, whom I have known since grade school.

St. John Regional Catholic School 3

Posted May 20, 2011
Very good curricular and teachers and staff are very kind and encouraging. Upper grades are sometimes mistaken with grouping because of previous academic misunderstandings. Very good programs and facilities. The children are difficult to get along with

St. John Regional Catholic School
8414 Opossumtown Pike, Frederick, MD  21702
Last modified St. John Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8