Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I love Waters Landing! The teachers and staff are all great, loving, friendly, helpful. They are organized and work hard to get the students what they need. They handle things professionally and I have no complaints.

This school is the worst I have seen. We have moved through the US and outside the US and have seen many schools. My child was at this school in Kindergarten and first grade. The Kindergarten teacher seemed to be annoyed all the time and not happy to be there. The first grade teacher was not better. They both did not put any efforts to teach the children!!!Also the teacher-parent communication is very poor, they did not reach out to parents to improve the situation.

My kid dose not like the school mainly because he gets in trouble at lot but he says he dose not like all the portables outside when will the school be fished .

water landing elmantary school is the best school my kids been going 2 year they love the teachar

My oldest child is in Kindergarten at WLES. She loves her teacher and the learning environment. We find her teacher to be responsive, very well trained, organized, and passionate about teaching children! We absolutely love Dr. Poole, the principal. I find the school's leadership to be knowledgeable, organized, communicative, responsive and 'ahead of the ball' in terms of educating today's youth. The PTA and WLES parents/families are a very active and nurturing bunch. Spirit Nights, book fairs and other school events are well attended and lots of fun. The curriculum is rigorous, too. While we find the standard curriculum to be a bit less challenging than we (personally) would like, we are very impressed with the school's ability to challenge kids of all levels of learning with various curriculum in the classroom. WLES beats the local private schools any day!

Waters Landing has a warm feel where the staff supports each child so that child can really be all that they can be. The children are given a chance to vol in the school to support others and learn what it is like to give to other.

We have lived all over the United States. My kids have gone to several different public and private schools across the country. Waters Landing is by far the worst school we have ever encountered. We pulled our son out and are homeschooling until we move away from Germantown this summer. I'm not sure why there are positive parent reviews. The great school rating is more accurate. Low test scores, bad learning environment, unmotivated teachers, and lack of leadership all contribute to the poor quality of education at Waters Landing.

My daughter will going into the 5th grade and she has loved going to this school. She as been going here since Kindergarden and has loved ever teacher she has had. As her Parents we have been very pleased with all of this schools staff. Every member of the staff at this school has been such a blessing to our child and to us. We would recommend this school to everyone.

My daughter attended WLES from grade 2 - 5 and we had a positive experience. She is now in MLK and my son started K here. He is very fond of his teachers and his classmates. We try to be involved any time there is a chance to, and find a lot of parents do the same. I do wish there were less kids per classroom (about 22-25). The teacher usually responds to us that day or the next depending. All in all WLES is a good school to build an educational foundation and I would recommend to others.

I love this school! My daughter went from K-5 (just started middle school) and her teachers were fabulous the whole time. She took advantage of everything the school offers from academics to pep squad.

Last modified Waters Landing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.