Glen Burnie, MD

Marley Glen School 5

Posted August 15, 2008
As a parent of a young child with autism, we choose this school over regular public school for his first two years of school. The teachers are FANTASTIC and all of the support staff are awesome and easy to work with. We were sad for him to leave this school this past year as he is transitioning to a regular ed classroom. Great, great school!!!

Marley Glen School 5

Posted July 18, 2008
This is the most wonderful caring school you could ever hope for for your children We had to move this year, and my heart is broken. I will never find another school and staff as lovely as Marley Glen. My son didnt speak at all until he attended this school. They had him speaking my Christmas break. Wonderful people, who really care about our kids !!

Marley Glen School