PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent school. I have 2 kids and the teachers have taken very good care. Syllabus is better than Howard county and my kids have benefited a lot.

I have to agree with the person who wrote how the school has changed over the last two years. It use to have a warm welcoming feeling when you walked through the door and everyone would speak to you. It has lost all it's charm. Now when you go in it's more like you have to be one of the new principles buddies to even be acknowledged. Not to mention there is a dress code for the students yet one in the front office wares things that are not appropriate. As a faith based school the adults should lead by example. I will say that the reason my child continues to go to JPRCS is due to the teachers he has had so far they have been great.

JPRCS adequately meets my child's academic needs. However the school has dramatically changed since the new administration took over two years ago. JPRCS is no longer the warm, safe and nurturing place it was. I use to feel like I was dropping my kid off with staff who knew me and cared about my child.

My son is in his forth year attending JPRCS. He is receiving a good quality education, in a nurturing Christian invironment and at a very resonable cost. He is doing well and growing socially and academically. Above all he loves his school! More extra curricular activities and greater diversity would make JPRCS, A perfect school.

Lacks leadership. Unqualified principal who doesnt support the students. faculty are not motivated to be there. no afterschool actvities

My son has been attending John Paul Regional Catholic School since kindergarten. He has really grown academically and socially. He tells me that he likes JPRCS and would like to remain there. I'm happy to know that he enjoys the school and that he is safe. The teachers have all been helpful and seem caring about his education.

I think this school is very nice and sometimes if your not used to the j judging and being made fun of it may be hard. However i started in 6 grade and was a c and d student. Later I got better and now I'm in 8 grade and get a,b and c . I liked how they made a power school program and now I can see my grades however since the Christmas break I havent seen grades in since and like 1 teacher puts behavior and some minor grades but no important ones , they really need to step i it up. SMH

The staff teaches moral values that will help students become valuable citizens of a society responsible for the continuation of all humanity.

Dedicated staff instilling a good code of ethics and strong morals to hard working students

Caring attitude of administration, teachers and staff.

Last modified John Paul Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8