Posted February 16, 2014
My son is in his forth year attending JPRCS. He is receiving a good quality education, in a nurturing Christian invironment and at a very resonable cost. He is doing well and growing socially and academically. Above all he loves his school! More extra curricular activities and greater diversity would make JPRCS, A perfect school.

John Paul Regional Catholic School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
Lacks leadership. Unqualified principal who doesnt support the students. faculty are not motivated to be there. no afterschool actvities

Posted July 05, 2013
My son has been attending John Paul Regional Catholic School since kindergarten. He has really grown academically and socially. He tells me that he likes JPRCS and would like to remain there. I'm happy to know that he enjoys the school and that he is safe. The teachers have all been helpful and seem caring about his education.

Posted January 30, 2013
I think this school is very nice and sometimes if your not used to the j judging and being made fun of it may be hard. However i started in 6 grade and was a c and d student. Later I got better and now I'm in 8 grade and get a,b and c . I liked how they made a power school program and now I can see my grades however since the Christmas break I havent seen grades in since and like 1 teacher puts behavior and some minor grades but no important ones , they really need to step i it up. SMH

Posted April 17, 2010
The staff teaches moral values that will help students become valuable citizens of a society responsible for the continuation of all humanity.

Posted April 17, 2010
Dedicated staff instilling a good code of ethics and strong morals to hard working students

John Paul Regional Catholic School 5

Posted April 16, 2010
Caring attitude of administration, teachers and staff.

Posted October 19, 2009
I have 1 child that is currently attending JPRCS and another child that graduated May 2009. This is the best decision that I made regarding my children's education. The teachers and staff are caring and only want the best for the children. You feel like you are a part of a family. I would highly recommend JPRCS.

Posted September 11, 2009
I initially applied to several very expensive 'private elite' schools in the area. After my son was accepted at one, I decided against it due to tuition costs, distance, etc. However, I am very pleased with JPRCS. I don't think that my child can get a better education. The faculty are professional, knowledgable, and open to concerns and suggestions. The tuition is very reasonable and my son simply loves it.

Posted October 22, 2008
I attended JPRS from 6-8 grades and received more in 3 years than I had the 5 previous years in public school. I am so grateful to my parents today for making the change.

John Paul Regional Catholic School
6946 Dogwood Road, Milford Mill, MD  21244
Last modified John Paul Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
John Paul Regional Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top