Posted December 12, 2014
This school has been an amazing addition to our family. My child has learned so so much, the staff and the parents are very involved. If you are thinking about moving to Seven Oaks think no more SEVEN OAKS ELEMENTARY is the BEST!!!!!!

Posted May 11, 2014
I have two kids that attend this school and it has been nothing short of excellent. The staff members are very involved and do great with the kids. The facility is clean and only a few years old. Bottom line this is an excellent school and one of the best in the county.

Posted May 03, 2014
I have two children that attend this school. A 5th grader and a 2nd grader. My children love the school and I love seven oaks. We have a strong community bond and a strong PTA. Parents are very involved and the staff keeps the children engaged. A lot has changed since the new administration but all in all their have been good positive changes. Seven oaks is the first STEAM school in Maryland and the new principal has been recognized for the changes he has made. The kids are eager to learn. My experience at seven oaks has been nothing but positives.

Posted October 24, 2013
Seven Oaks is a safe, clean and forward thinking educational institution! Great faculty, staff and parents!

Posted October 09, 2013
seven oaks elementary is a wonderful school.my 8 and 10 year old attend it.the faculty is respectable and the teachers are a great help and teach new ways to solve problems every day.

Posted September 12, 2013
Seven Oaks Elementary is truly a great school. This is my child 3rd year there and we are truly happy. I can say EVERYONE that work there are great and truly care about each child.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted September 11, 2013
I have no comment at this time as my grandchildren just started at this school 2 weeks ago.

Posted September 03, 2013
This school is incredible! The principal has a clear vision of what a true arts-integrated STEAM school is. His leadership and the dedication of the highly-qualified staff are bringing the school into the 21st century. Any child would be benefitted by attending Seven Oaks. They truly care about the needs of ALL children. It would be great to see the parent support piece of the program grow even stronger. This school is going places!

Posted June 28, 2013
I give the school a 4 out of 5 mainly because of the new principle. As in he is the only reason I would hesititate on giving the last star. The last principle was wonderful and you would see her after school walking along the main road, and actually conversing with the students and parents. She was always personable and friendly. If there was an issue, she knew how to handle it at the lowest level. I was proud to say that I was never called into her office for any of my kids in the first 5 years with this school. In the last 4 months of school this year, I was in the new principle's office at least 3 times. Now this is partially my son's fault and partially because the teacher (who had just returned from baby leave and didn't seem to care to get to know her students after missing the first half of the year), but while in the office, I found his tougher than you attitude and gruff manner off-putting and unprofessional. Aside from the one teacher (who should probably just stay at home if that is what she wants) and the new principle, I would recommend this school to anyone moving to this area just keep your nose clean and avoid the principle like the plague.

Posted June 27, 2013
I really like the school, however I am not very impressed with the new principal that was placed at the school this year.This school was rated a 9 out of 10.

Seven Oaks Elementary School
1905 Town Center Blvd, Odenton, MD  21113
Last modified Seven Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top