Olney, MD

The Julia Brown Montessori Schools 5

Posted January 15, 2015
I highly recommend this school. We loved the staff and most of all the outstanding level of education. We made a mistake of sending our daughter to MCPS and deeply regret doing so. Julia Brown Montessori has a much higher standard of education. I baffled at easy homework my child gets from MCPS - it is from challenging even after asking her teacher to provide my child with extra challenging assignments. Needless to say, we are going back to Julia Brown and will also enroll our 2-year-old.

The Julia Brown Montessori Schools 5

Posted April 22, 2013
I would highly recommend you to choose this school for your child, my two daughters attended JBMS since the age of 2 through third grade. They have guided my daughters in the most important years of their lives not just in academic parts but also in developing confidence, kindness, responsibility, and honesty. The school has a very high level of education with very well-structured before and after care programs. The staff and the leadership is nurturing, experienced, and dedicated. JBMS is truly dedicated to providing the best environment and education for each and every child. Montessori is truly a wonderful method of learning and growing, it has been an amazing experience for my children and our entire family. Former parent

The Julia Brown Montessori Schools
3400 Queen Mary Drive, Olney, MD  20832
Last modified The Julia Brown Montessori Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
The Julia Brown Montessori Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top