Owings Mills, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted September 18, 2014
I have two daughters at Garrison Forest (we have experienced every Division from Preschool to Upper School), and they (and we) love it! There could not be a more warm, invested, impressive group of faculty -- each teacher seems not only to be passionate about her or his subject, but also cares deeply about the craft of teaching. They innovate, prompt students to think deeply and creatively, and flex to challenge or support individual students in very thoughtful ways. At one point we considered moving to another school (the commute for us is really long), but it became clear when we "shopped around" that no one else seemed to quite as committed to helping each girl go as far as she could go. And the campus --let's face it, it's gorgeous! (There has been a recent change in leadership at the top, with a long time male Head, who had done an excellent job of leading the school retiring, but the new, young female Head seems to be just right for the school as well: warm, good listener, and clearly very smart!).

Posted September 03, 2010
This is the second year for my daughter at Garrison Forest and I know she is enjoying every bit of it.The teacher,office staff,the Head of the school all are great.

Posted November 24, 2009
My daughter is a sophomore and this is her second year. Garrison prepares her students to not only excel academically but to also endeavor to be honorable citizens. I've watch my sometimes shy daughter blossom into a confident yound woman who is inpsired by purpose. Thank you.

Garrison Forest School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
My daughter attended Garrison Forest School for girls from 6-12th grade. This school will provide your girls with the foundation and discipline that they need for college. They have outstanding teachers, counselors and administrators.

Posted May 30, 2009
I have been at this school since the second grade and it is amazing. What my parents love most about it, is that everyone gets a chance to be a leader.

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted March 10, 2008
Our daughter is a border this year. We are extremely pleased with this school's academics,the variety of activities after school and the extraordinary sense of family.

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted April 21, 2006
My daughter has been at GFS for 10 years. It is a small all-girls school. It offers tremendous cultural growth because it is also a boarding school. Class size is very small. Lots of individual attention.

Posted December 29, 2005
- a former student
The school has the best college counselor in the region.

Garrison Forest School
300 Garrison Forest Rd, Owings Mills, MD  21117
Last modified Garrison Forest School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Garrison Forest School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top