St. Jane Frances De Chantal School 1

Posted August 06, 2015
Horrible Principle !!! Not parent friendly at all ! Tuition is high my daughter was there for 3 years and still could not read . I sent her to public school and she was reading within 3 months .. Need better teachers and better administrative staff s/ w the Archdioceses in Baltimore and they did not seem to care as long as the tuition was paid

Posted May 31, 2015
With both of my children attending St. Jane's we have had so many wonderful experiences. The staff really seems to care about the kids and not just test scores. Their approach to learning really works for my kids and the class sizes are wonderful. I feel as if the kids get the help and attention they need to do well. Would recommend this to anyone.

Posted January 20, 2015
Big or small - my children, my husband and I would never choose another school. Students are given attention and given a voice. It is a community of supporters and innovators. The teachers are all certified and work with the families to ensure that we get what we need for our children. I love St. Jane.

Posted January 20, 2015
St. Jane has done wonders for my family. My daughter has become an avid reader through the guidance of the wonderful teachers at St. Jane. She learned how to read in Kindergarten with the fun SuperKids characters instead of some boring beginner reader programs. Now that she is a middle school student she enjoys learning the skills she needs by reading books she enjoys. St. Jane has motivated her to read which has increased her comprehension and has helped her in all her other subjects.

Posted January 15, 2015
The staff at St Jane's obviously care so much about all of the students. The Superkids program for reading is really fun and my child has enjoyed learning about the characters while reading the books all throughout elementary school. The class sizes are small but that is one of the reasons we picked the school.

St. Jane Frances De Chantal School 1

Posted January 14, 2015
Although there have been some minor improvements, this school remains clearly substandard compared to every other public and private school in the area. Many families of the older students are staying only because their children don't want to leave their friends (which is crazy).

Posted September 24, 2014
This is a great place to be. The curriculum has changed a bit to include STEM across all of the subjects. My son had such a good experience today with his science experiments that I am thrilled that he is getting so much out it.

Posted June 12, 2014
I have just graduated from St. Jane this year. Our class received over $150,000 scholarships to high schools. I will really miss St. Jane. I always felt safe and cared for there. The teachers all knew our names and were always willing to help us. I learned so much through my 8 years there. I will truly miss you St. Jane One of your students.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Jane is a great school. The teachers are very caring and dedicated. My kids love it. They enjoy all of the extra curricular activities. I help out a lot at the school and the new principal is very dedicated.

Posted April 29, 2014
We love SJF. It has been a wonderful place to send my children to each day. They are safe, happy and learning.

St. Jane Frances De Chantal School
8513 Saint Jane Dr, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified St. Jane Frances De Chantal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Jane Frances De Chantal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top