Pasadena, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted September 24, 2014
This is a great place to be. The curriculum has changed a bit to include STEM across all of the subjects. My son had such a good experience today with his science experiments that I am thrilled that he is getting so much out it.

Posted September 23, 2014
I just St. Jane. My daughters are so happy to be back this year. There are so many exciting family events planned. This is a true Catholic School community. We may be smaller than some, but we are a close knit group that welcomes new families with ease. The future year's goals for the school especially the technology and the STEM program far exceed my expectations.

Posted June 12, 2014
I have just graduated from St. Jane this year. Our class received over $150,000 scholarships to high schools. I will really miss St. Jane. I always felt safe and cared for there. The teachers all knew our names and were always willing to help us. I learned so much through my 8 years there. I will truly miss you St. Jane One of your students.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Jane is a great school. The teachers are very caring and dedicated. My kids love it. They enjoy all of the extra curricular activities. I help out a lot at the school and the new principal is very dedicated.

Posted April 29, 2014
We love SJF. It has been a wonderful place to send my children to each day. They are safe, happy and learning.

Posted April 09, 2014
St. Jane Frances is a great school! The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty in the classrooms to teach their students and the students have fun doing so.

Posted April 09, 2014
Faith centered school with small class sizes that cares about the development of the whole child; mind body and soul.

Posted April 09, 2014
I have four children who attend this school. What a great place to see them thrive. They are challenged academically and morally each day. The teachers are caring, and invested in the education of the students.

Posted April 08, 2014
I LOVE OUR SCHOOL. MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE 4TH GRADE AND MY SON STARTS PRE-K 4 IN SEPTEMBER AND WE LOVE ALL THE ACTIVITIES AS WELL AS THE TEACHER INVOLVEMENT. THERE ARE SOME REALLY AWESOME PARENTS AND CHILDREN THAT GET TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER.

Posted April 08, 2014
St. Janes is great. My kids love going to school everyday. The teachers really care about the kids.

St. Jane Frances De Chantal School
8513 Saint Jane Dr, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified St. Jane Frances De Chantal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Jane Frances De Chantal School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top