Pikesville, MD

The Shoshana S Cardin School 5

Posted January 12, 2013
My son loves Shoshana Cardin. He love the small classes, he loves the 1 to 1 attention. He loves he can join any club he wishes, and love being able to think in an environment that allows students to focus and grow academically. The students are friendly and warm. The staff is either Masters or Doctoral Level, and they encourage their students to think for themselves, be confident, and foster a strong sense of self. WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!! If you wish for your child to succeed this is the school for you! 100% graduation rate, and all go to a good college. Cannot ask for more than that! We are thrilled!

The Shoshana S Cardin School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
The Cardin School is an outstanding school for students to really grow into leadership positions, gain confidence and be a big fish in a small pond. The education is outstanding, faculty is dedicated and enthusiastic, and it is a wonderful environment to foster Jewish exploration and learning in a safe environment. WE LOVE IT!!!!

The Shoshana S Cardin School 5

Posted September 06, 2008
the Shoshana s Cardin school is a really amazing school. I have found who I really am, a person I am proud to be, and I thank the Cardin school for that. The education is great, and I have made so many close friends. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't come to Cardin.

The Shoshana S Cardin School
7310 Park Heights Avenue, Pikesville, MD  21208
Last modified The Shoshana S Cardin School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
The Shoshana S Cardin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top