Rockville, MD

Posted April 30, 2014
Cashell is a wonderful school with an excellent staff. The teachers are wonderful and amazing. I highly recommend Cashell to any parent who is looking for a warm and safe environment for their child.

Posted January 06, 2014
Cashell is an excellent school. Two of my kids have attended Cashell and a third likely will when he's of school age. The teachers are great and the principal is very attentive to the learning needs of the children. Principal Stamoulis also works closely with the PTA to aid in community building, and help raise funds for special programs for the school. I would be remiss to mention that the high parent involvement is what makes the school truly special. An added bonus is that the school was fully rebuilt just 3 yrs ago, so all the facilities are new. I am very pleased to have a public school of this caliber serving us in Olney/Rockville.

Posted September 21, 2013
Great school, great staff! We have been part of the Cashell community for 9 years and are very pleased with the school. All staff members are wonderful, from the principal, the teachers down to the building service workers. Everyone is caring and supportive of the students. There is a very active PTA which helps support the school and the students. Both my children have had nothing but positive learning experiences both in the classroom and with extra activities after school. Cashell has helped my oldest child be well prepared for the middle school experience and classwork. I truly feel Cashell is helping to make their students successful in their educational journey and my children are lucky to reap the benefits of such a wonderful school.

Posted September 21, 2013
I am both a teacher and a parent at Cashell. It is a wonderful place where all children are loved and challenged. Our Principal is supportive and always has a teacher's back. The staff are like a family and are always willing to step in and help when necessary. Our office staff are extremely helpful and caring and the building service crew keeps our building sparking from top to bottom. My three boys have attended Cashell and have great memories of their elementary school years. Cashell kids are special - we always hear great things about them and they do well as they go on in school. It is a great place to work and to be a parent.

Posted February 09, 2012
Excellent academically, very caring and compassionate teachers, principal and staff nurturing the minds of children and helping them to succeed in all areas. Two years young rebuilt school that I can't say enough good things about. Very active parent involvement, and PTA as well.

Posted February 14, 2011
We are most fortunate to have two of our kids attend Cashell elementary school and our third starting this fall. The teachers are highly qualified, highly motivated, and truly make the kids learning experience fun and nurturing. The principal is amazing - she cares about the kids, is actively involved and prioritizes what is best for the kids and enriching their lives with excellent learning opportunities. The PTA is very active and with their support the kids have great extra curricular and fun activities

Cashell Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers and staff are excellent. They are very effective educators. The students excel by every metric. The school feels like a commnuity.

Cashell Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful. The parent participation is excellent making it a wonderful community school.

Cashell Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2009

Cashell Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2009
Great school! Wonderful teachers and easy to learn!

Cashell Elementary School
17101 Cashell Rd, Rockville, MD  20853
Last modified Cashell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cashell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top