Bad
Good

Posted December 09, 2014
I've had 4 kids go to Cloverly. We've been extremely pleased with the faculty, staff, and administration. Our kids love the school and atmosphere. The PTA is very involved and everyone genuinely cares for the kids. Excellent school.

Cloverly Elementary School 2

Posted December 08, 2014
I heard such wonderful things about the school before I enrolled my son there. I must say I am heartfully disappointed. I don't feel like my son is learning the basic foundation skills he needs and the staff is less than helpful.

Posted September 01, 2014
I have 3 children in Cloverly ES & I must say that the teachers and staff are top notch and genuinely care about all the kids. My kids are always excited to go to school & when they come home, eager to share their day at school. The Cloverly PTA is also exceptional with all the fun activities they plan for the kids - reading night, bingo night, book fairs, movie night - our family is always looking forward to the next fun family event at Cloverly.

Posted February 06, 2014
My oldest daughter has been going to Cloverly for three years and it has been a wonderful experience for our family. She started there in the first grade with poor reading skills, as she attended a nontraditional kindergarten. She progressed quickly and is now in the top reading and math groups. Cloverly teachers and administrators are great at creating a caring community environment and at providing the support that each student needs to be successful.

Posted August 20, 2013
Love the school. Standards are high but the teachers make learning fun. My daughter is doing great and is ahead of some of her friends attending other schools. She has a love for learning and we are thrilled that she likes to go to school.

Posted July 11, 2013
I love this school . I am a student who has been at cloverly for six years from kindergarten to fifth grade. And I have benefited a lot through those years. This school has prepared me for middle school and next year I'm taking accelerated classes especially in math. And in math, I'm not 1 but 2 years ahead of my grade level. This is an amazing school

Posted February 16, 2010
Cloverly is a fabulous school with excellent academic standards and outstanding cultural and extracirrucular opportunities. The PTA is quite strong as well, with many activities and chances to serve the students and make a difference in the school community.

Cloverly Elementary School

Posted January 27, 2010
The standards are very high at this school - so much so that I had reservations at first that they may push kids too much. However, I am happy to say that the school nurtures the kids and helps them attain very high standards. The teachers are wonderful and there are many after-school events going on too, such as reading-night. I can't believe how much my son has learned over the last five months since starting at the school. He was a good reader before he started there but his progress has been phenomenal since being at Cloverly. His writing ability which was practically non-existent is now greatly improved. My child loves the school. My daughter is also at the school and has wonderful teachers - she always seems to be a much happier child having been in class. I believe Cloverly gives a 'private school' experience without the expense!

Posted August 11, 2009
Cloverly is a great school. It challenges childern to go beyond their normal level to achieve higher learning standards.

Posted April 04, 2009
If I could put it in 2 words would be 'outstanding school'.

Cloverly Elementary School
800 Briggs Chaney Rd, Silver Spring, MD  20905
Last modified Cloverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.